Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Assignment #13

I hope you all had a good holiday, but unfortunately Angermanagement is now back in business, so here is your next assignment.

Short Quiz:

1. If you found 1,000 credits all laying on the groung some where would you....
a. keep them
b. find the rightful owner

c. ignore them
d. ruturn it to the owner but take a few


2. If a young Padawan came up to you and asked if you could show him that cool lightbasor trick you do, you would....
a. ignore him
b. slaughter him

c. happily do what he asks
d. politely say "Not now I have an Assignment."


3. If your room mate tied your other room mate to a stero and them shocked him with lightning, you would....
a. untie him and take him immedately to the hospitial
b. ignore him

c. kill him hes bound to die soon anyways
d. buy him a new stero, but he can untie himself

DUE NEXT WEEK, GRADES WILL BE POSTED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jango Fett said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:35 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

1) A
2) B + take his lightsabre
3) B ignorance is bliss

*cough*

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Hey everyone Im new to this anger management. Windu said I could join.

1. A
2. A
3. B

1:21 PM  
Blogger flu said...

none of the options listed fit what I would do for any three of the scenarios.

What's a Founder of the New Jedi Order wannabe to do?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

( d )
( c )
( b )

Hey if you add up d+b+c does that equal an a... no.. wait.. thats multiplyin... nevermind

5:36 PM  
Blogger Dormé said...

1.B
2.C
3.A

9:52 PM  
Blogger Darth Sidious said...

1. B. (i'm really rich, a thousand credits is pocket change)
2. C, then B if I'm particularly pissed.
3. I don't have a room mate, but if I did I would have to do A because I have to keep up the whole protector image.

--Darth Sidious

10:20 PM  
Blogger Darth Sidious said...

My apologys, is it alright if I join?
--Darth Sidious

9:01 PM  
Blogger margretgonzo2715 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:22 PM  
Blogger J. Fandango said...

1. B
2. D
3. A

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home